Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Last Couple Weeks in a Nutshell

It's been a whirlwind couple weeks! Lime Canary has been super busy with photo shoots and events. So much excitement and fun! Sadly, all the pictures from the photo shoots are top secret ....Booooo! Just believe us when we say they're AMAZING!

In other excitement we get to move into our new space early! We can't wait. Let me just tell you opening our storage unit is incredibly scary! It's packed to the ceiling and you best hope you don't need something from the back...There's a good chance you'd be eaten alive by furniture! It's for this very reason that I can't wait to get into a bigger space that doesn't involve climbing over tables and balancing precariously on crates. You better believe we're hiring movers too! I nearly threw out my back a couple weeks ago heaving a heavy table down some stairs. We decided it was time to pay the professionals so I don't need a walker before I'm 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment